Join us for breakfast in Queens.
Meet our recruiters for breakfast (on us!) and explore Home Care nursing opportunities with Northwell Health At Home in Queens.
Every hour, we're giving away 10, 3-hour continuing education gift cards for the first 10 BSN registered nurses to arrive. Register to attend below or if you're in the neighbourhood just stop by!
As Northwell Health At Home continues to grow in not only Queens & Brooklyn but across Long Island, NYC, Staten Island and Westchester, that means more career growth and opportunity for you in our various locations and throughout Northwell's 23 hospitals and more than 650 physician practices.
We’re seeking registered nurses with previous home care, emergency room, medical/surgical, telemetry or pediatric experience to join Northwell Health At Home.
In this role you’ll benefit from the autonomy, flexibility and opportunity provided by home care. You’ll also enjoy:
- Enhanced compensation, including a new salary structure and bonuses
- Excellent benefits
- Mileage reimbursement
- An intimate care setting
A career with the Northwell Health At Home offers a variety of unique advantages:
- Options for careers throughout the 5 Boroughs, Long Island and Westchester
- Greater flexibility and autonomy outside the hospital setting
- New comprehensive orientation and career ladder
Why join the At Home team?
- We help keep patients out of the hospital: Our ED admissions are 8.4% (significantly lower than state and national averages)
- We help keep patients home: Our hospital readmission rates are 14.8% (significantly lower than state and national averages)
- Telemedicine/Telehealth offers an interactive way to provide care and education to patients at home
- Our Zone Tool lets patients monitor themselves. It’s a three-part (green/yellow/red) zone that fosters independence, empowers patients, and makes the patient a part of the care team
Specialized clinical programs:
- Heart failure
- Joint replacement
- Palliative care
- Sickle cell